Fiz de novo....
Fiz o Pão que vi no blog da Fabricia
para outro pic-nic com o maridão e também para participar do 3rd World Bread Day...
I saw this recipe in Fabricia's blog
and I liked it so much that I did it again for 3rd World Bread Day!
- 2 tablespoons (soup) of instant yeast (dry yeast)
- 2 tablespoons (soup) of sugar
- 2 cups of warm milk (U.S. cup)
- 3 / 4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons (soup) of butter
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste (place 1 dessert spoon)
- Wheat flour to make the point to open the roll. I will add the flour to go get the desired weight.
In a large bowl combine yeast with sugar. Add the warm milk and mix well. Then add all the ingredients . add flour little by little, until you can open the Dough with the roll. It does not stick in your hands. Separate in 3 equal portions and let rest for 20 minutes.
Once past the 20 minutes, open it. Spread the filling and close the bread as you wish. Heat the oven preheated to 180 ° C . for 20 minutes.
ps: As filling I put meat and mascarpone cheese
Marcadores: desafios/challenger, pão